People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
I don’t need feminism because it has just turned into a test to see what they can get away with. “Oh, the shorts I’m wearing are practically non-existent? I know! I’m trying to dress provocatively so an unlucky man can check me out and I can yell at him for it because my body is a treasure! You know, since all men are pigs lol amiright? Also I’m going to hang signs about my school dress code around my school for notes, and shove the poison M&M argument down your throat about a million times!”
My uncle’s wife has been beating and abusing my uncle lately but almost everyone in my family blames it on her heroin and Xanax addictions. We have tried several times to put her in rehab but she refuses. So after a night of being hit, slapped and kicked my uncle calls the police. Once the cops show up his wife is questioned and claims that HE hit HER (with no proof mind you, while my uncle has several scars and bruises to show for it) and my uncle is now in jail for domestic abuse chargesand may spend up to three years in jail over a false claim. That’s not even it. Afterwards she destroyed his plasma screen tv and Xbox out of a fit of rage. The fact that she is getting out of this mess scot-free just because she’s a woman even though she was clearly in the wrong is why I don’t need feminism.